Human Resources Coordination Services
Southern Ohio Council of Governments (SOCOG) provides Human Resources Coordination (HR) Services in cooperation with County Boards of Developmental Disabilities and in accordance with SOCOG’s policies and procedures, applicable laws, rules and regulations. This flexible service is available by the hour or job to assist small to medium sized county boards with human resources related functions, projects, and training.
Human Resources Coordination Services may include:
- Position description development
- Position posting
- Applicant screening and interview scheduling
- Human Resources record keeping
- Employee file audits
- Reference checks
- New hire orientation
- Termination and separation agreements
- Assistance with payroll functions
- Benefit management
- Paid leave time tracking
- Human Resources policy development
- Process expense and travel reports
- Assistance to current Human Resources personnel
- Other Human Resources related functions upon request
These human resources services will be tailored to meet the specific needs of the contracting County Board. The County Board is invoiced once a month following service provision.
Services are billed according to the agreed upon hourly or per diem rate and mileage reimbursement.